Sunday, February 11, 2007

YEAH!!
I got my 2 STAR kayaking!!
I finally did a proper capsize drill without struggling with the kayaking and the boat.
I finally did eskimo bow without being so kan chiong and afraid.
I finally managed to paddle forward.
I finally saw a baby crab on the walls of kallang river.

Praise God for it..

it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey matters..

I have no idea where to go now..
TJC AJC MJC or CJC
I dont know.
and i really dont.

The NUS rally at CJC was cool.
Its good because God is good.
Its good because me and nat are friends again.
Its good because it made me open a choice for CJC.

Its not good because my heart didnt really set on flame.

But i'm determine not to give up trying to open my heart to God.
I'm determine not to give up to let my tears flow.

Lord please help me to make the right decision for my choice of JC..AMEN

No comments: